GuyTec is now a Registered Firm with the SSAIB
We are pleased to announce that GuyTec has now become a Registered Firm with the SSAIB, for the following scopes:
- Installation and Maintenance of Intruder Alarm Systems in accordance with the requirements of PD 6662
- Installation and Maintenance of CCTV Systems in compliance with the requirements of the SSAIB Code of Practice SS2003
This demonstrates our continued commitment to a high quality service and compliance to relevant industry standards.
Our Customers can rest assured that as part of the assessment process now concluded, and continued Registration with the SSAIB, we are subject to a range of relevant checks, including;
- Screening of Personnel to the relevant British Standard.
- Competence and experience of both management and staff.
- Insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work undertaken.
- Premises are adequate for their activities and that the security of documentation and records is protected.
- That best practice standards are maintained.
- That sufficient staff and resources are employed, to provide the services offered.
- Compliance with all relevant standards and codes of practice; British or European.
- Identity cards are carried.
- Certificates of Compliance are issued for all security systems installed.
As well as Installation and Maintenance services for Intruder Alarms and CCTV, we are now able to offer connections to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) for those that require 24hr monitoring and Police response.
About the SSAIB
The Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB) is the leading certification body for organisations providing security systems and services, fire detection and alarm systems, telecare systems and services, manned security services and monitoring services.
SSAIB is a Security Industry Authority (SIA) approved certification body - in respect of the SIA Approved Contractors Scheme - that operates in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Founded in 1994, the SSAIB is a company limited by guarantee, operating on a not-for-profit basis. It promotes high standards of service and is focused on serving the certification needs of organisations providing security and safety related services.